Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A long time comin'..

Well heeeeere it is :) I've been wanting to start a blog for over a year now & am just now FINALLY getting around to it! Well, you know what they always say.. Better late than never. :)

"Eat. Pray. Run." is my healthy living blog dedicated to inspiring and motivating others to lead full, happy, and healthy lives! Ever since my dad had lung cancer, first in 2001 and a second time in 2006, my family has tried to make an even bigger effort to live a healthier lifestyle. (<--In depth explaination to come later!) But, it wasn't until the second time around that I really chose for myself to try and be the healthiest "me" that I can be. Best. Decision. Ever.

Hopefully I can help influence you to make some positive changes for yourself too. :)

-Jules

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." ~John Quincy Adams

2 comments: